Friday, April 24, 2009

School Daze Week 1

OK Week one has been complete. Wow I forgot just how much work school was. Being online they give you your weekly scores. So here are my weekly scores

Week 1: Introduction to Networking 225/250
Week 1: Introduction RDMS 29/30

This is my progress. I just hope I can keep it up. I have 2 papers due already. One is 4 pages the other is 10 pages. HELP Safire can you tutor me on APA. Enough about school.
Everything is going well. Willow is growing and is rather obnoxious and poor Dawn just lays there and takes the abuse. I am not sure how Soot is taking it although she seems pretty happy when ever Willow comes over. I was at Safire’s house on Saturday celebrating the 1 year birthday of the twins. I just can’t believe that they are one. I lived in the house next to her for about 20 years and sometimes it really feels weird to go over and not be able to go into the house. I would love to see how it has been fixed up. Next month is the Annual Memorial Day BBQ at our house so those who got invitations please don’t forget to RSVP. I even have some out of towners this year. My best friend from back home is going to a concert in PA and is stopping by the next day while they are in the area. I can’t wait to see you Bambi.

No comments: