Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know how I did on my Mid-Terms. In the Relational Database class I got an "A" in the Networking class I got a "B". This was surprising as I really thought I was going to get a "C".
Last night was a little rough but also kinda eye opening. The brakes went out on the car. We got it to Pep Boys and they fixed it. But we were hanging around for about 3 hours. So we walked from Pep Boys to Denny's to have dinner and waste time. It was about 4 long blocks away. What was eye opening was the fact that I was actually able to walk it. So I came into work with kind of a new attitude. I asked my supervisor if I could come in 1/2 hour earlier but leave at the same time so I could take an hour lunch. I am now walking at lunch time. Today I got to the bridge, I think that is a 1/4 of a mile. Either way I made it. I had to stop and rest for about 2-3 minutes before I came back but hey I made it. So I will be taking walks at lunch. Wish me luck.
Willow and Dawn are doing good. She is now out of her cone. She is free. No more leg butting or hitting the stairs head on. Well it was funny while it lasted. Doctor said she healed real well and seems to be in good shape.
I was going to take her back to Safire's but decided since they are trying to get ready for a long trip that I would not burden her with the puppy. She has a lot on her plate as it is.
Type at you all later...Have a wonderfull day!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope Willow is enjoying her time at home. And yay for midterms being over! Now on to finals.
Post a Comment