Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Adoption and Foster

Hi Everyone,
Well Tiger got adopted Friday and I picked up Holly on Friday. I already have someone who wants to meet her. Things are going well so far. Well we got the tarp up but I am finding a slight problem. When it rains it forms a swimming hole in the center and brings down the fence with it. So I have to go underneath it and push up to dump the water. So I am going to buy a Teepee type of covering that is made for that size fence. This should fix the problem. Not much going on except dog caring, dieting and school. Yes my house is suffering. I really need to get it cleaned up. I am going to start planning the last BBQ for the summer. It will either be the 19 or the 26th of September. Any preferences out there? I am going to be adopting a cat from a co-worker. Actually it is a kitten. I will need to keep it locked up until it sees a doctor. Apparently the daughter adopted it and can’t seem to take care of it. Boy does that sound familiar. Once again I cannot believe I only have 3 weeks of school left in this quarter, oh heck I cannot believe summer is almost gone. I need to do more BBQ’s. I will try to plan 1 a month next year. My next classes are going to be Web Development 2 and Origins of Western Culture (BORING). Have I mentioned I hate the humanities classes? This is why I have one core class and one humanities class. If I put all the humanities at the end I would never finish.


TTFN
Lavender

1 comment:

Safire said...

You sound busy! The 26th would work better for us, but only if the weather is good I guess. :)