Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday 4/15/08

Well this is my first blog. This is taking the place of the web site.

Dawn was spayed yesterday and came through it just great. She is a whole new doggie. Teeth cleaned, nails cut and a chip put in. I am going to have a chip put into the cat next. After the stitches are I may even give her a bath :-)

I have had this 24/7 pain in my arm and back for about 2 weeks. I fineally gave in and went to the doctor today. He said it was not the shoulder and that he thinks some thing is wrong with my neck. Oh boy here we go. I get one thing fixed and something else on me breaks. I have an MRI done on next Tuesday.

I am really getting into this online stuff. I have Schwans delivering and know I have the South Mountain Creamery starting next week. Pretty soon I wont even have to go out to the store anymore. I even have a perscription company that mails my perscriptions, how cool is that.

I am working hard at getting all the pictures orginized. Once that is done I am trying to orginize all of the papers mom saved. Then is will all go into scrap books. I am also going to put the pictures on DVD.

Well I am going to close for now. Talk(type) at you all later.

No comments: