Well Spring is in the air. We have mowed the lawn for the first time this year. I cannot believe how fast the grass grows. This is about a 4-5 hour job. William does the front and I do the back. I am trying to do some kind of bird hideaway. So part of the back was not mowed. I am going to attempt to put a couple of bird houses, a bat house and some wild flowers back there. This way I can sit on the back deck and watch the birdies, and the bats will eat the insects.
Dawn is still doing good. I have to try and keep her quiet at least until the stitches come out. Which really is not that hard to do.
Another busy day at work. We deployed the new hardware at yet another store. I also had the POS lab straightened up and put a rather large table and some chairs in it. My boss is really keeping me busy. It gets worse as of Thursday because Bola (a co-worker) went on vacation today. So know I will be doing my work and covering for her.
William had a follow up appointment on his eyes. The doctor said he was doing good but may have the distortion for a while longer.
As I sit here thinking of something else to write about I find that I have a rather boring life.
Well I will write more later...Love to all
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment