Hello everyone, hope things are going well with you all.
There was an earth quake in Illinois this morning (4/18/08). I do hope that every one got through it ok. Been through a few myself so I feel ya. (as they say)
Been real busy at work. The other IT person just went on vacation and of course the first day she is gone a lot of things go wrong that I am not used to dealing with. I guess my learning curve is going to get cut short. We are still deploying Credit Card Terminals and new hardware for the old software which a lot of unique problems. The store people are going from Windows 98 to Windows XP.
Dawn seems to be healing well. The one thing I do like about Dawn is she takes medicine very well.
I was just looking at my other blogs and find that I need to check my typing a little more.
A friend of mine (a neighbor from Benji) has a little girl and she is expecting twin boys. If they do not come naturally by Sunday they are going to induce labor. I can't wait and I am pretty sure she can't either. I have been adopted as the kids surrogate east coast grandmother.
Right now I am trying to learn how to use Office 2007. Boy this is a whole new monster, but I love it. The colors choices are great and lots more programs to integrate and work with.
I have started some plants indoors to put outdoors later. One of them is tomato's. I hope they work better than the strawberries as they did not even sprout a leaf. The Forget-Me-Not's and the Delphinium's are doing good as well. Once I get them out in the garden I will send a picture (if they grow and I don't kill them).
With the new e-mail the new programs I am learning I can color code just about everything so please send me your favorite color.
You can also make comments about this if you want please feel free.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment