Monday, May 5, 2008

Hi Everyone,
Well I went to the doctor and found out that the pain in my arm and back is a herniated disk that is pressing on a nerve. Well it's back to Physical Therapy this time it comes with traction. It's not too bad so far but then It's only been 2 sessions.
We are still busy at work. We only have 8 stores left to deploy the new equipment to. I am also trying to deploy new CC Terminals at the same time. Unfortunately the doctor has put me on light duty of only 20 pounds. This does not help when trying to deploy new equipment.
Dawn is doing great she had her stitches out last Saturday. Next Saturday she goes in for a grooming.
William and Marie celebrate their 10 Anniversary this year. So William is taking Marie to Ocean City. Man what gets me is he did not even invite me.:-). It is hard to believe that William and Marie have been married for 10 years. Time goes by sooooo fast. Their anniversary is on 5/9/08 just incase anyone wants to know.
My friend had the babies on 4/18/08. The twins are so cute. I am going to go visit sometime this week. One is Westley and the other is Xavier and I do believe they are only 6 minutes apart. Oh yeah and I hate her she is already back into her pre-pregnancy clothes.
Oh yeah I am getting a new desk for my home office. I will put up some before and after pictures of my office. By the way incase any one is interested I am now a Certified Windows XP Professional. How about that.

Well going to go for now. See you later

No comments: