Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hi,
I hope that everyone is in good spirits. I've gotten back to trying to get the pictures sorted out. Right now I am comparing pictures with what I have scanned in. Started at 1900 I am now up 1955. Gee I wonder what happened that year:-). I have now had a few sessions at therapy and it seems to be helping. The pain actually seems to have eased up. There are actual times when I do not feel any pain, although these times are few and never when I am trying to go to sleep. William comes home on Wednesday from his Vacation. With all this bad weather I am sure the beach was no fun. He sent me a little video on the phone of the waves during the bad weather. On Monday a co-worker of mine died suddenly. It was a very sad Monday. I have known the lady since I have been at DLC which is about 20 years now. WOW I've been there that long? Gosh how time flies. That is the longest I've been anywhere in my whole life. I was used to moving every few years until I got here. While going through the photos and papers of Moms I found the newspaper article that announced my birth. As my son would say "They had paper back then??:-)"….Love to all

No comments: