Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Hi Everyone I hope this letter finds you all well and happy. William and Marie came back from Ocean City bearing gifts. I got a hooded sweat shirt, a sweat shirt a hat, a cup and a sign that says Cole Ave. Oh Yeah and some candy. It was their tenth anniversary. Wow I cannot believe it’s been that long. Anyway I am going to get new office furniture. The old desk was left by the previous owners and the keyboard table does not come out and there are nails in the side sticking out. OUCH. So I am getting a new one. When it is all set up I will send a picture or 2, I have some pieces of furniture from grandmother and great grandmother that will match the dark wood. I have been working a lot on the pictures I am up to 1974. Mom has dated a lot of the pictures badly. I am going to have to line them up and try to figure which one was when. Once I get the school pictures done it should be ok. If any one wants to give me help I would appreciate it (Denis/Brian). Well I have decided to maybe keep the website and the blog site. I had a little talk with the boss today cause some things were just getting on my last nerve. It turns out the reason he has given me so much and pushes things over to me is because I am the only one he trusts with the problems. He says I have an eye for detail. Got him fooled he he he. But of course this means I am very busy at work. The Doctor is putting me through another month of Physical Therapy. I am still on a 20 pound restriction and I can’t play golf yet. But the pain has eased up a lot. We only have 4 stores left to upgrade the hardware and Credit Card Terminals. I got my new desk….See pictures below. As of last Wednesday the 11th all stores have been deployed. We are now just cleaning up files and such. New projects are coming our way since the new POS RFP went out. I will write more later. Love to all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment