Sunday, June 22, 2008
Hi how is everything going. I had my follow up mammogram today and they have found some spots on the right side. I need to go back in 6 months to see if there are any changes.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
We have all of the stores upgraded now. I am just doing a lot of cleanup right now. We are very short on people. 2 are on vacation and one is going active duty for 3 months. I got a call from my doctor. He wants me to get my films and go see my surgeon. Yikes, what now. I see the doctor on Thursday July 3rd. I will let you know what is going on. I am getting ready for a BBQ on the 19th. I just hope that people show up. I know that everyone is busy with summer things to do. I will put pictures in of my old desk as soon as I can figure out what I am doing wrong.
Wednesday July 23, 2008
I saw the doctor and he said the spots are calcium deposits. The reason they are showing up is because they are now using digital instead of the regular way. The only problem is that the deposits are clustering which means it is a possibility of cancer again. We will need to wait the 6 months to see if there are any changes. I should know something by December. The BBQ went well. It became an indoor BBQ because of the heat index. Not everyone showed up but that’s ok. Everyone had fun playing Rock Star and I played with the babies. I was real nice seeing everyone again. I am going to try and get back to doing the pictures. My arm and back seem ok now. I am out the therapy. I do have to be careful on how I sit and lay or the pain comes back. I have signed up for LEE Denim Day. It is a drive to collect money for Breast Cancer research. If you would like to give just let me know or: You can donate online at my team’s Web address which is http://www.denimday.com/team_page.aspx?tid=221341.
Well love to all. Until the next blog.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment