Monday, March 23, 2009

Willow goes to basic training

Well puppy training started yesterday (Sunday) and things went fairly well. One problem they gave me homework. I guess I will have to get used to it. My big challenge will be finding a treat that Willow likes. Willow is doing well she walks a lot better now. She will go back to the doctors on Tuesday.

As I told you earlier MaltesePutter is starting a blog on his reef tank. Well it started. Please remember he has never done this before and it will get better as he goes. I really thing it is the template he used. Any way you can see it at www.jewelreef.blogspot.com

One more thing I have decided to go back to school. I go in tonight to sign up. I will be going to Strayer and right know I have no idea what I will be taking. So wish me luck.

See you on the next blog.

No comments: