As you may or may not know on Monday Willow took a dive of off Safire's sofa. She was trying to follow Soot. But as a young puppy on a new adventure she did not prepare for the couch to abruptly end. I Took her to the Vet last night and The vet said:
Soft tissue damage. Does not think any thing is broken. She did not make a sound while his was playing with her feet and leg. So we need to do the following:
Lots of rest
No stairs
No running
Keep kenneled as much as possible
She can stay out as long as she is just kind of laying around chewing on something
In a week slowly start letting her out again If you see any symptoms get worse call and make an appointment.
Ok locking down a puppy is a bit like telling a 3 year old she has to sit on the couch for a week. GOOD LUCK SAFIRE.
On Sunday Willow will start training. What I learn from that and the other classes I will be going through I will pass on to Dawn and any other foster dog that may need a little training.
I think we found a home for Pawline but she will not go until the 29th due to the family taking a vacation. I just hope I can last that long. She has been by far the most challenging foster I have had. Once Pawline is in her new home I will be taking a break for a few months until Willow gets bigger and more trained.
This morning on the way back to work after dropping off Willow I came accross an accident that happened right next to the MARC station. A lady in a Minivan hit a tree. At first I thought she was just off the road then as I passed I looked in the review and saw the damaged tree. I made a u-turn to see if see needed help. I wound up calling 911 for an ambulance. Here is what really gets me. NO ONE HELPED. What is wrong with people that they cannot take a minute and help some in trouble. Not even a call to 911. People were going by and beeping because the road was partially blocked. I just cannot understand this attitude. Yes I was late for work but I think that lady's life was so much more important. Can anyone explain this????
OK enough of my ranting. Not much else is going on. My son MaltesePutter has taken up a new hobbie. A saltwater fish tank. I have set up a blog for him. So as soon as I get some picture and writes something up he will be doing a blog on the tank. The progress, ups and downs and other such things. The blog is called JewelReef. I will let you know when the first blog will go up.
Have a wonderful day.........
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seriously, why did no one help! I hope that the lady is okay. We've enjoyed having Willow with us! :)
Post a Comment