Monday, May 25, 2009

The 5th Annual Memorial Day BBQ

Wow…What a week. I took off Thursday and Friday in order to get ready for the BBQ and make sure that all of my school work was done. I do not know about everyone else but I had a great time. My best friend from back home and her better half came in to town. I have not seen her since January of 2002. So here is what we did.

Saturday - BBQ, Had pictures of me Dawn and Willow taken, Lots of other pictures , Lots of food, Lots of friends, And lots of family. We also had games and a great cook. I can’t wait to see the pictures.


Sunday we went to Great Falls, took a boat ride and found out that their older Mule will be put out to pasture soon and her name is the same as mine. We took lots of pictures. Then we went to dinner.


Monday we went to the Antietam Battlefield. Believe it or not I have never been there. We saw a movie about the battle and took a tour and got rained on. Oh yeah lots of pictures.

Kathy and I did a lot of talking; a lot of reminiscing and just plain enjoyed each other’s company. Makes me wish I was back in Danville again. I also started my passport back up. 2 stamps in 2 days. This will all go into the scrap books.


Unitl Later.....Have a wonderful Holiday

1 comment:

Safire said...

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time. We enjoyed the bbq!