10/13/09
Hi Everyone,
I hope this finds everyone in good spirits and good health. Everything here is good. William went back to work yesterday from his fall. No lasting damage except maybe his pride. I am in physical therapy for my herniated disk in my neck. With the meds I am on the pain is now subsiding.
I think that I have decided to adopt Copper. He is so sweet and all three dogs get along and play very well. I am going to rename him Xander. All my dogs’ names are now from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, although I don’t have a Buffy. Hey dog number 4!! I am currently working on putting together a page for the website on my foster dogs and their bio. If William will get together with me for an hour or so I could catch up the page on his tank.
School started up again yesterday. I am really going to hate the class I am taking. I am not into western culture and the arts and music. I am just going to get it over with. No offense professor. I got a letter the other day from the college letting me know that I am on the Honor Roll. I wonder how long that will last.
TTFN
Lavender
10/26/09
Hello Again
This is a double post as I forgot to post my stuff for the 13th. Shame on me. Physical therapy is going well. The pain in the neck is gone but it has moved to the shoulders and arms. I went off of Jenny Craig because of expense. WOW it cost me $100 just for 2 weeks of breakfast. So I am on my own.
I have a 4th dog. She is my foster called Peanut. She is a Cocker mix with King Charles Springer. She is so petite and lively. She is also an escape artist. She keeps getting out from behind the gates. This coming week end we have an adoption show at the Bark pet shop in Olney. I will be doing training as a show manager. The reason for this is that I am trying to expand OBG to Frederick County. I need as much no how and info in my head as possible
TTFN
Lavender
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ida you are so funny with these dogs. :) We'll have to meet him!
Post a Comment