On Jan 2 I was running my first adoption show and William calls. There is no water in the house. Second call it is the well and is going to cost between 900 and 5000 dollars to fix. Sunday the 3rd I am taken to the hospital by ambulance with some chest pain, dizziness, shaking and in general feeling bad. Ok the good news is it was NOT my heart. I have Bacterial Pneumonia. Then on Wed Iget the final contract for my home loan modification. This is a program that is supposed to help me afford my mortgage easier. Guess what it is now more then it was when I started the whole thing.
So I am sick and in a financial crisis. Any body have about 10 thousand they could loan me:-). I am really ready to just throw in the towel and rent.
So how was your new year. I do hope that every one out there is haveing a better new year then they have ever had.
Kathy this is for you---
I start classes back up next week. I am taking Database Management Systems and SQL. So please wish me luck on that one. Once again we have started working on the new POS system. I hope that is works out better then the last one. Other than the above all is well. The doctor said my hand healed really fast which means I am keeping my numbers under control. Yeah me.
Right now I am looking for a place that will allow us to come in and take showers. I can not believe that there are no places that provide that. The Y does not even allow it.
Well I am going to close for know as I have to make yet another water run.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE.
No comments:
Post a Comment