Friday night I came down with the flu. Well everyone called it the flu, I just call it a virus. I was really feeling sick. It took all my clothes, sheet, blanket, bedspread and a heating blanket to get warm. I went back to work Monday but still feeling kinda YUCKY. I seem to be getting better every day. I am kinda hoping that I am getting all the bad stuff out of the way and the rest of the year will go great.
School has started up again. My AVON lady is quiting so I am going to take over for her. Guess what AVON Calling :) Not going to do to much with it. Maybe just take over what she has but I do not think that I am going to push it. I am trying to expand OBG out here to Frederick County and I really do not want to push myself to hard. I think I am doing enough with School, OBG, Work and now Avon.
Although one thing has come out of this and that is I am more determined then ever to retire and go home. My original time (if I remember correctly) was set for Summer 2011 but I may make it around Oct - Nov of 2011. The reason for this is because of the anniversary date.
As you may already know I have not worked on the web site lately. I will let you all know when I do.
HAVE A GREAT DAY
TTFN
Lavender
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you're headed in the right direction.
Post a Comment