Well I do hope that things are going well with everyone out there. I was able to finally get the money to fix the well. So they will be here on Monday morning to fix that. My friend back home Bambi started up a Facebook page and so I have decided to join. So I am now on Facebook. Why I don’t know. So if anyone wants to join please do and if you are in Facebook let me know. I am back in AVON. My Avon rep is moving so I am taking over for her. According to my sidebar clock I have 615 days left before I retire. If anyone wants to please go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3&ThirdPartyClicks=EEA_091409_ShelterCllg_m and vote for the Oldies but goodies Cocker rescue group in VA so we can win some money for the doggies or vote for your favorite rescue group. Next week I am going to dye my hair and put up a new picture so be on the lookout for that.
Best Wishes To All
Lavender
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to facebook! I'm on there...let's be friends. :)
Post a Comment