As you know I have joined Facebook. Well so far I have met up with 1 nephew, 2 nieces, a sister in law and still waiting for my brother and another nephew to accept me as a friend. Had I know that a lot of my family was on here I would have joined a long time ago. I think of them all a lot. I just had no way of contacting them. My brother would keep moving and I would not get a forwarding address. I just hope that we can all reconnect and get to know one another. I know that my mother would be happy about this as she always wanted us to know each other and be family. I am hoping to also connect with more family. Like sisters and brothers of those on Facebook. Maybe I will get Jewel and Maltese to join and Maltese will get to know his cousins and Jewel will meet more of the family. I am also hoping for pictures to put in the photo albums (hint hint) I also guess this means I need to get back to working on my Web site.
Love to all
Lavender
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry, I was typing you a long response to a simple question and then you were offline-I just laid Spencer down and it is much easier to type now:) It doesn't matter to me if you suggest friends. I don't really know these people...I've never met them before. It may be a nice way to meet them, but at the same time I don't know if we will really talk and get to know each other because we'd be having a virtual relationship. It might make more sense if you suggest them to Adam. That way I could still get to know them but I wouldn't feel so weird about it...:) I wish I did know more of Adam's side of the family....to be completely honest I don't even know most of my cousins from my mom side. I know OF SOME of them, but I don't know more than just names and in many cases, I don't even know that....it is kind of sad really....
Hi Lucky Lavendar, not sure of your real name, but wanted to clarify something. Rachel is not telling the whole story on her blog. I am Jan's sister, Michelle, not just some random friend, and I tried to explain that on Rachel's blog several times in comments, but she keeps deleating them. All I had mentioned on my sister's blog was that I had 6 children and if you read the comment on Jan's blog you will understand that I wasn't being mean at all, Jan didn't even take it that way. Here is the exact comment I wrote,
"Could be. Usually you don't feel things till 16 weeks or later, so most likely it's gas, but only you know how you feel and if you felt something that's really awesome. Congrats on being pregnant."
see the part where it says, "most likely it's gas" I wasn't telling her it was, I said, most likely it was, then I go on to say that only she knows how she feels and if she felt something that's really awesome.
What part of that is mean? Rachel is the one being rude writing an entire blog about someone she doesn't even know. Unbelievable. If any of you want to address me personally, write me at michellelewisclark@gmail.com
I wouldn't have had to post this comment on your blog had Rachel told the entire story on her blog
http://lamarlemonade.blogspot.com/
about my sister's blog
http://janandwarren.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Michelle
Post a Comment