Hey Out There,
How is everyone? OK it has been 4 months since I joined FaceBook. I am not sure that I like it. It is ok but just way too many people wanting help with games and I am not into that. So I will keep FaceBook but I will keep this as well. Not a heck of a lot has been going on. We were in a car accident on 4/15. I wound up in the emergency room because of the pain on Sunday night. But this old body just cannot takes the bumps like it used to. I was off for 3 days. Had to fix the A/C which cost about 900.
The Annual Memorial Day BBQ is on. Of course not as many people but it is on. I am hoping for a great time to be had for all.
Right now I have 2 fosters which means 4 dogs and I will be caring for a friend’s dog while she is on vacation. I have 2 male fosters one is 8 and one is 2. Soot the friend’s dog is I think 6 not sure but she is a girl who will be reunited with my Willow. When I first got Willow she went to my friends house and was potty trained and taken very well care of. They have not seen each other for a while. See this is what I get for moving to the country.
I am hoping to get some help to create a campfire pit by then. I would love to sit around a campfire in my own back yard roasting marshmallows while the dogs play. I do have a burn permit so I will be burning some yard waste as well.
As you all know I am also back into AVON. Not much else is going on right now. In July My BFF and one of her sons and his family will be coming down from Illinois and I will be taking a week off. YEA. Can’t wait. I am going to try and get the web site back and going although I am thinking of changing up to a new host. I will let you know.
LOVE TO ALL
Lavender
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment