Monday 9/1/08
I have pretty much decided to do something about myself. I created a schedule for myself which includes time with the TV doing indoor walking exercise. I got through the warm up and that was it. I had to stop cause my hip joints were hurting so bad. I will be taking something from now on about 1/2 hour before I start. I have also scheduled time for the pictures. I got another year done. I have found a lot of pictures I did not know we had. Some of them are pictures from Hawaii and the Polynesian Cultural Center. I am on call all this so I hope it is kind of peaceful at the stores.
Tuesday 9/2/08
So far I am following the schedule. I now have a fairly clean dinning room and front room. I have 2 more years done on the pictures. I am getting there. I am through 1979. I am walking the dog 3 times a day now to try and get used to walking more. I don't think Dawn likes that, but she needs the exercise as well.
Wednesday 9/3/08
The walking program I am using is a series of DVD's. I found that the person who does them Leslie Sansone has a website. I have joined the program and will start using the tools there such as postings, calculators, more videos and journals. I have also found TickerFactory. You will notice that I have one for walking 100 miles on the blog site. I am really going to try and get healthy this time. Well at least a little healthy. I am slowly wearing in my new tennis shows. I am really keeping track of my glucose, what I am eating and my exercise (well at least so far for the last 3 days.). I kinda had to skip my walking tonight since William did not get off until 7 and we did not get home until 8:30. We stopped to get gas because tomorrow is William's early day and did not want to do it in the morning. I noticed that gas is down to 3.49. WOW!! Anyway I will need to take in my walking videos to work for when he is late again. I can't use that as an excuse.
Sunday 9/7/08
Not much went on Thursday and Friday. I have been able to follow the schedule. Problem is I did not schedule the week ends very well. I kind of for got to put in mowing the lawn. So I changed that today. My alarm clock broke so I had to go and buy me another one. I spent a few extra dollars ( not much) and got me one that holds my iPod. Now I can listen to my music when I am in the room. I also found a timer. I had been looking for one but most of them did not have the amount of time I needed. I found one that would do 20 min to 20 hours. I only needed 2 but what the heck. Now I can more accurately time my glucose readings. I am hoping once my friend gets back from vacation she will teach me how to put in pictures. Saturday I got my hair permed. In two weeks I will recolor my hair then I will put in a picture. I am know up to 1987 on the pictures. That was the year dad died. I am going to post this week. I just hope I can keep up doing this weekly.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you've got a good system going. If William is ever late, come over and we will walk around the neighborhood or do yoga or something. :) We're home in a week!
Post a Comment