Well William is doing better. He went out side to see if he could hit a ball. He could not hit it very well, but then again that is normal. I noticed some lumpies on the dog (little bumps on the fur) then I noticed some blood on my bed. I looked the dog over and immediately made an appointment for her. She has 2 sores on her mouth that do not look good and lots and lots of lumpies under her armpits. I was telling my boss about it and he said it sounds like an allergic reaction to something. I hope so, the appointment is tonight at 530 (10/13/08). Well it is not really an allergic reaction to anything it’s allergies. She has the doggie version of Hay Fever. The lumpies are from scratching so much she got infected and then spread it around. So she will be ok. William went to the doctor as well and has been released to go back to work on Wednesday. I thought I would take up cooking again. Now I am not so sure. I made some Banana Nut muffins last night. As William is eating them he says “what is this”. If he can’t tell what he is eating I’m not so sure about cooking againJ I have started my Christmas shopping. I am hoping to buy something every pay day so that it will not be so bad come December. I am not saying what I got because the person just might be reading thisJ Well I did it. I applied to adopt a 4 year old Cocker Spaniel. Whether I get her or not I have also applied to foster them through a program called Oldies But Goodies Cocker Rescue. I can tell you that William is not a happy puppy. Oh well I do believe that I am old enough to make my own decisions. If any one in The Maryland area knows of any one who wants to adopt a cocker or even foster just let me know. William caught a bad cold at work and decided he wanted to share. Now Marie and I have it as well. That was so nice of himL. It finally happened. They found a medicine that I am allergic to. I have been having “bouts of gout”. The doctor put me on a medicine that I would have to take for life. Well I’m allergic to it. So I will just have to put up with the “bouts of gout”. It’s been over a week and I am still itching from the reaction or maybe it’s just work. I have made some cakes and so far they don’t last long. So I guess my baking is not all that bad after all. My next step is to find some recipes and do some actual cooking. Let’s see how that goes over. I went off my schedule for awhile but I am getting back on it. I am starting to work on the pictures I have not been able to put a year on. I am hoping by the middle of November I can start putting the keepsakes in the bags. I have not decided what to do with the papers of everyone. I have classes, graduation, religious events and school events. I not sure whether or not to put them in the scrap books or create a notebook just for these items. What do you all think?
10/29/08. I just got an E-mail from OBGCR and they want me to pick up my first foster…..YEAH. I pick up Queenie at the animal hospital on Friday the 31st. What a way to end the month.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment