Thursday, November 13, 2008
Queenie Has Been Adopted
Well the couple liked Queenie so much they have decided to adopt her. I will be taking her to her forever home on Sunday. Dinner with the Watson’s was great. They liked the cake. As a matter of fact it was gone by Sunday evening. When they left Safire told me if I get bored waiting for MaltesePutter just come on over. Tuesday was Veterans Day and all the way in I “Argued” with MaltesePutter about the fact that they took that holiday away from us and it was a normal workday. He finely conceded. Well when I got into the building I found that I was 1 of a very few that were there. I immediately texted MaltesePutter and said “not one word”. So instead of being at home sleeping or playing with dogs I was at work. So after a few hours of just messing around I went to Office Depot and bought some stuff. Then I went to Safire’s house. She said to come over if I got bored so I did. Guess who has a life and was not home. So back off to work. Did some more playing around, it is now 3:15 time to go home. The next day MaltesePutter called me and said he was going to be about 2 hours late so off to Safire’s. Let’s see if she is home this time. Yeah she is home. Got to play with the boys and play go fish with her and Butterfly. She orders dinner and it’s time to pick up MaltesePutter. We got home around 8. I hate those late nights but with the holiday it will be like this until about the first week of January. I may be getting a new foster. She is a buff female cocker dachshund mix, about 9 years old. I may also be picking Butterscotch, a 4-6 buff male, needs a ride on Saturday morning from Hagerstown to one of the northern VA vets. This should be very interesting. As I said before very busy. I have decided to put together a book of my foster’s. It is a 5.5 X 8.5 Lavender note book. I will be putting in a description and picture of the dog. My next 2 big things I will be doing in the house is rearranging the front room and cleaning the office. I want to try and get back to working on the pictures. The reason I am rearranging the front room is because the couch is next to the balcony and I don’t want the dogs to fall trying to look over or while getting all excited that I am home. So off to clean the house…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment