Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Year Gone….Bring on 2009

I cannot believe another year has gone by. Looking back on 2008:
 Became a Foster/Volunteer for the Cocker Spaniel Rescue
 Went to physical therapy twice
o Rotator cuff
o Herniated Disk
 We got a new tractor to mow the lawn with
 Started baking again
 Went to a few new places with my rescue work
 Spent time with my friends in Gaithersburg
Oh my I do lead a boring life (NOT talking about you or your family Safire). This must change. We had a good Christmas. I got my USB turntable. This is going to allow me to convert all my LP’s and 45’s to electronic form. Oh boy I sure am dating myself. Yes I was around when 8 tracks were out. But at least I am going to get my music back. There are songs I cannot find anywhere. It is also the time to make my New Years resolutions and then bet on when they get broke. Although I think this year I am really going to try hard to keep them. My New Years Resolutions and whishes
 A new Car
 Get my self organized (yeah right)
 Finish putting my albums and 45’s into iTunes
 Finish getting all the pictures documented
 Start the scrap booking
 Play more golf with William
 Learn how to play golf
 Stay Cancer Free
 Get a puppy
 Stay on my diet
 Stay in contact with my family more
 Go to new places and meet new friends
 Not be so boring
If you all remember about 6 months ago my mammogram showed something on the right side. Well my follow up was done on the 22nd of Dec. The results were negative, nothing there. YEAH--A wonderful way to start the New Year. I am also restructuring my mortgage so that I can get lower payments so that will help a lot with number 1. As far as the Puppy goes they were born on 12/27/08 and will be ready by the end of February and I have already applied for a female. Since I am already a volunteer I might get first shot at them. Both of my foster’s have been adopted out. Taking a few week off before the next foster, unless they really need me.
HERE IS HOPING YOU AND YOUR’S HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR

1 comment:

Safire said...

Sounds like you have some great things coming up in 2009! Hope we can help out with a few of them. :)