Friday, January 23, 2009

A blog about nothing

Hi Everyone.
Well so far I think I have broken almost every New Year’s resolution that I made. Oh well I think that is par for the course. I can always get back on track. I also go meet the puppies on Feb 8th. I was supposed to go in January but that morning I hit a sheet of ice and fell. As I lay there I got worried about my dog because I no longer had the leash in my hand. As I looked over Dawn was looking at me as if to say “Ok Mommy you lay there and I will do my business”. Thank goodness she did not take off. Any way I got up brushed myself off and proceeded to walk the dog. The only thing is I slightly injured my wrist. Went to the doctor and found it is not broken just bruised, maybe a little tendinitis. I am thinking of having a puppy shower when I get the new puppy so everyone can meet him/her. I am now fostering my third dog. This one is a boy and has not been fixed. But he is sweet and such the Romeo. I am sure Dawn can’t wait until he is fixed. I was not supposed to foster him just evaluate him. But he is such a good dog they did not want him to go back to the kennel because this sometimes causes dogs to go bad and have problems. I have already had 2 inquires on him.
I am almost done with digitizing my 45’s. YEAH. That is one resolution I have kept. After that I start on the albums. I have already gone through them and paired up all the same artist. Boy that is a lot of albums. But I think I actually have most of them on CD’s. Once that is all done I will be putting them in the attic and out of the way. What I am doing right now is trying to find boxes specific to the 45’s and LP’s size. Not easy in the day and age of CD’s. A lot of people have not even heard of vinyl records.
I have already started collecting gifts for Christmas and Birthday’s. I am hoping once the time comes I will be ahead of the game and all done. I used to do this when William was young. It was easy. But now his wants change so much and so fast. The one thing I am going to start collecting is material to put up a fence so the doggies can play. I figure first the post and concrete. Then the wood that goes from post to post, then the slats, oh yeah and lots of either screws or nails. First thing I have to do is find out if I need a permit. I have always wanted a fenced in back yard for dogs to play.
Safire and her family came over and we played UNO and had Tacos. It was really fun. As usual Butterfly kept herself busy getting the dogs to go in and out of the cat door on the gate. She even helped me walked the dogs. And par for the course I need to get the toys that were left behind. No problem just gives me another excuse to visit them again. I feel so embarrassed at times because I will forget which boy is which. Sorry Safire!! They really are growing and starting to look different. I know one thing for sure they are both cute as a pair of buttons. Lavender ones at that:-) With spring right around the corner I am looking for places to take the dogs for walks and maybe even meet up with Safire and the family and we can all go together on nature walks...What do you think Safire.

Well I'll type to you all later.

1 comment:

Safire said...

Did we leave toys? I thought we got them all this time.

Yes! We love nature walks!