Well I was supposed to only have Rusty for a few days to evaluate. I wound up keeping him for a week to take to the adoption show. Guess what. I went home with no dog. He got adopted. YEAH… another cutie finds a good home.
MaltesePutter is off this week so I am on my own as far as getting to and from work. I have found that it is hard to sleep on the way in when I have to drive:-) I have saved money since I have not had to buy lunch and breakfast for him.
Right now I am trying to make up my mind whether or not to put a fence in the front or the back. If I put it the way I was thinking it will interfere with Frisbee, golf practice and other BBQ fun. If it is in the front then the doggies can’t be around us. Then there is always just fence the area between the 2 out buildings. Decisions.. Decisions.. Decisions.. I guess while I am trying to make the decision I need to figure out how far between each post and how big to make the gate….What did I get myself into. It is going to be nice when I get done. I have talked with Safire and we are going to put up a chain link fence between the buildings. It is a rather large area so the dogs will have plenty of room and we will still have a view. I am even thinking of putting up some agility items for the dogs to get some exercise. Since the cocker is a hunting dog she will need some good exercise. I could use it to.
On Wednesday the 28th I completed putting in all of my 45’s. YEAH……On to the LP’s. I am hoping to keep my other resolutions. The puppy is next so that will be 1.5 resolutions I have kept. I have narrowed down the puppy’s name to either Willow or Piper. It will depend on the dogs coloring. I was sent 2 videos of the puppies by the foster mom. So now you can what I am getting. You can see them at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRvB0sWJ1ow & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPgeBEcsj8Q . Enjoy, I did.
The weather here has been wet, cold and icy. I have fallen twice this month so far. No real damage, mainly my pride. Oh yeah I did hurt my wrist a little the first time. No big. I understand even Dawn fell while being walked. I would have loved to have seen that.
Type to you all later.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute puppies! We enjoyed watching them too.
Post a Comment