Sorry about my last blog, as it ended rather abruptly. I went to add something and I accidently clicked on “Publish Blog”. Not what I wanted to do. Look for some changes as I learn this. I have now put in a description and will soon get a picture up there.
As you can see my Walking for Fitness is not working so well. I really need to get back on the horse as they say. Maybe I will change to how many cakes or fosters I do. Nah…I will try to get back to walking. Each day I learn more about my new foster. This morning I found that she is slightly food aggressive. I went to put her meds in her bowl as she was eating and she snipped at me. So I am going to have to train her not to bite the hand that feeds her.
Today I have been asked to create a third register for one of the stores. Oh boy brain don’t fail me now. It has been awhile so I hope I can find my notes. Well I got it all done no problems. He (my boss) actually trusted me to take the lead on the whole project. So of course he told me how to do everything first then told me to stay on top of things. Monday I get to work operations since Arnie has 2 doctor appointments. I am just trying to figure out why always me to run operations??
On Saturday I went to Barnes and Noble book store for a gift wrapping fundraiser. I was asked to bring Whiskey. No problem. I put her in the front seat since she hates the crate. This did not work at all. So into the crate she went. I left the leash on her so it would be easier to get her out when the time came. She chews her leash. I open the crate the leash snaps and into the parking lot she runs. OM goodness. It was scary with all the moving cars. I got her back before anything happens. The fundraiser went well and everybody just loved her. I think I will be having a few calls this week. I left Barnes and Noble at 5:15 and got on to 70 and just as I crossed the county line into Frederick County (5:30) the traffic comes to a complete stop. I sat there until 11:11. Nearly 6 hours in the car. What a nightmare. Much longer and the kids would have had to bring me something to eat as I could tell my sugar was getting low. From now on an emergency kit will go into the car. It will include water and food. Oh yeah a spare leash. I was just talking to my boss and decided that a DVD payer would be good in the emergency kit as well.
This weekend I am going to try something new and bake a cake from scratch. This should be real interesting. I have never done this before. After making the icing last night from scratch I may need to get a new mixer. I am also going to start experimenting with jell icing. I am going to try and do the block cakes in them and a logo for the OBG. Yes we have bake sales and I have individual cake pans. Maybe the weekend after I will try making real food, I am thinking the tuna casserole. Well till next time…….
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woah, why were you stuck so long?! That's so crazy. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
Post a Comment