Wow….I can’t believe it is already December. The year has gone by so fast. I am usually done with Christmas shopping by now but this year I have not even started. Looks like it might be a whole bunch of Gift cards. Who ever invented these must be rich by now.
As you all know I am a volunteer for OBG Cocker Rescue. Our home page www.cockerspanielrescue.com has great links at the bottom that can help with holiday shopping and help the rescue. OBG will get a donation from all of the companies featured, but only if you click on the link from our home page. So for online shopping I ask that you start at our home page. Thank you in advance.
Well we have gotten past my birthday, Ma’s and Marie’s birthday. The next one is William’s and since his is on inauguration day I think we are really going to have to celebrate this year. I think I will have to make him a red, white and blue cake. I don’t think I am going to do the Texas cake since the outgoing president is from Texas. A sheet cake with the flag on it should be easy.
My add in the Overtimes came out today (county employee newsletter) and so far I have 4 calls. So I am getting lots of toys, crates and beds. Some of these will be going to the other volunteers so hopefully I will not have to keep them all at my house. The current foster that I have is considered a senior and she sure acts like one, that is until I get something to eat then she gets real active and starts begging. Other than that she is pretty laid back. Today is her first day alone so I hope all goes well. Well I got home and found that Wiskey is a barker. They said it took an hour for her to settle down and stop barking after UPS left a package.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment