Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another Day In The Life......

Wow it’s been awhile. I am wrapping up my Physical Therapy this week. I was getting therapy on both my back and my neck. Both locations have a herniated disk. I go in for surgery on the 23rd on my left hand for trigger finger. It would not heal through meds or shots. So surgery it is.
I was unable to adopt Copper as we found out that Mickey (Jewel’s) dog has diabetes and I felt I should take the money I was going to adopt with and help them out. Copper has been adopted and so has Peanut. I know have Collin. I am having problems with Dawn as she keeps attacking the other dogs. I actually have to keep them separated. Everyone says it a dominance thing. The only reason I can think of as to why she is starting it now is because Willow is turning 1 at the end of December. One of my fosters had been diagnosed with whipworm so I had to take Dawn and Willow in to have them checked and found out that Willow has an ear infection…Poor baby but they are negative on the whips. While checking in a lady was there with her dachshund and guess what his name is….wait for it…..yes it is Relish. :-D.
Not doing so well in school this quarter. I will be lucky to come out of the class with a C. Oh well what do I really need “History of Western Culture” for anyway? I hate those types of classes as I feel they are a complete waste of my time.
Work is starting to really load up as they have started working on the new POS system. My supervisor thinks we need to get as much done as soon as possible. That would be ok if it were not the Holiday Season. So next week I have 3 training classes and I am covering for the operator and I have been asked to come off of leave to cover again. I am ready to just scream.
My niece and nephew went to live in England for a year. They are expecting their first child and he will be born there. I do hope they don’t forget to inform me……….I will try to update my web site as soon as I can.........Until later

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY

1 comment:

Safire said...

Sounds like life is plugging along! Let us know if you need anything for your surgery!